About Care To Learn
Child Development Center
Where Learning, Caring, and Kindness Go Hand in Hand
We believe that a strong partnership between parent, child and staff is vital to the learning process. Our staff is well trained and experienced with educating children of all ages. They are completely dedicated to you and your child/children.
Our curriculum is specifically designed to encourage children to be well rounded and prepared for a bright future. We educate in a variety of ways including computer labs, science, and math from the earliest possible time.
We strive to nurture a child's love of learning
We focus on meeting each individual child's developmental and educational needs. Children are guided and encouraged by our experienced teachers, and advance through each program at their own pace. Because children learn best when they are actively involved, classrooms include rich learning centers to explore. Self-directed investigations and play build problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
What we offer
- Open 52 weeks a year
- Closed major holidays only
- State Licensed
- Keystone Stars sites
- All subsidies accepted
- Convenient location
- Accessible to public transportation
- Drop-off Parking available
- Secure facility
- Ages 6 weeks to Schoolage (5-12 years)
- Before and After school drop off and pick-up
- Summer program
- Theme based learning
- Partnerships with parents
- Family/Parenting resource information
- Creative, fun curriculum
- Learning Centers
- A strong focus on self-esteem
- Development Assessments
- Professionally trained staff
- On going staff training
- Staff is First Aid trained and CPR certified.
- Lunch provided and 2 nutritious snacks
- Field trips
- Outdoor playground